Download this printable and have your child make a little Eid pocket to put little gifts inside to give to family, friends and relatives.
These are money envelopes that you could put money in but I usually have my prekinders make them and I would sign them and fill them up with little stationery items such as novelty pencils, pens, erasers/rubbers, popular collector's cards, balloons and maybe a lolly or two.
The children get very excited and love receiving them. You can have your child make a few for others and one for themselves for you to fill up. Instructions are below.
What you need:
- Envelope printable (download here).
- Markers, colour pencils and crayons
- Sticky tape
- Little gifts
What to do:
1. Download and print the envelope.
2. Colour in the Kabah, sheep and the words Eid Mubarak.
3. Write in the name of the person who will receive the envelope. Draw a picture in the box. Write a message under the box. Sign your name.
4. Fold along the two dashed lines. Put glue on the flap with the written instructions. Fold the other flap over this and press down to glue.
5. Put sticky tape on the bottom edge of the envelope leaving the top edge free so the little gifts can be put inside.
Want more activities for Eid? Download my Eid Activities Book for Little Kids or visit my free downloads page for more hajj, Dhul Hijjah and Eid ul Adha activities. It's in alphabetical order so scroll through to find them.