Saturday, 5 November 2016
Lower and Upper Case Letters 2: J for Jet
The second letter in this series of letters that have the same upper and lower case is j.Download the printable j below and follow these instructions to make the jet.
Letter j printable
1. Download and print the letter j.
2. Have your child colour in the letter j.
3. Cut the letter j out.
4. Cut out 2 wings and a semi circle for the nose.
5. Have your child glue the wings and nose onto the letter j.
6. Optional: You could attach a piece of string to the nose of the jet and let your child fly her j around by holding the string and running.
For other letters, go here.