Is it hard to get your children to become excited with learning? Do you feel that there is something missing from your teaching? Sometimes you're just discouraged from teaching because there doesn't seem to be any fun in it at all. Your children seem to be draining all your energy, what with you pushing them all the time to learn.
Teaching and learning should be fun!
It can be - if you know how.
You will know how when you read this book!
What you will learn:
- techniques to capture your children's attention so they'll be excited to join in
- techniques to hold their attention so they'll stay focused
- techniques to have your children staying on the learning task without being distracted
- techniques to maintain the focused learning behaviour
- the most effective way to teach
This is a short 3000 words ebook, so you'll learn all this in 30 minutes or less.