Thursday, 1 December 2016
Lower and Upper Case Letters 5: S for Snake
The fifth letter in this series of letters that have the same upper and lower case is s.Download the printable s below and follow these instructions to make the snake.
Letter s printable
Colour paper square
1. Download and print the letter s. Have your child colour in the letter s.
2. Cut the letter s out.
3. Cut out a semi circle for the snake's head and glue it onto the end of the s.
4. Glue on the googly eyes onto the head.
5. Cut out a fork tongue from a red paper square and glue this to the edge of the head so that it overhangs from it.
6. Optional: You can tape a piece of string onto the head and let your child and your child can slither it around..
For other letters, go here.
Note, u and x are hard letters to make craft with as there are hardly animal animals or things starting with these letters. So for the next one, we'll skip to v then w and then finally z.