We have been counting each day since the beginning of the school year and have finally reached 100, alhamdulillah. We used a number train up to 100. So we added 100 Day activities during our day:
1. We've been reading (shared reading) using the Scholastic chart. Every time I'd finished reading a book to the children I'd select a child to colour 1 heart in.
2. We made 100 dots for the ladybug. We grouped them into rows of 5s so that we could count by 5s to 100.
3. We put 100 beads onto the 100 chart then we beaded them and made them into a necklace so that they could be worn or given to sister or mum.
4. We made 100 faces for our 100 Faces chart. We grouped them into rows of 10 so that we could count by 10s to 100.
5. We wrote to 100 on the tally machine paper with a partner. One child would write the first number then the next child would write the next number and so on until 100.
If you have any other ideas for the 100 activities, I would love to hear from you.